The Conference, entitled Più forte la famiglia più forte il Paese (Stronger the family, stronger the country), was held in Rome on 28 and 29 September 2017, organised by the Department for Family Policies of the Presidency of the Council of Ministers with the support of the National Observatory on the Family.
The reports and technical-scientific papers collected here are the result of two days of work on five thematic areas, namely:
- a) the centrality of the role of families as social and educational resources;
- b) the demographic crisis and the relationship between the national framework and international trends;
- (c) the evolution of the family between law and society;
- d) family-work reconciliation and new welfare policies;
- e) proposals and prospects for a family-friendly tax system.
This book, while emphasising the central role played by families in society, aims to provide a detailed overview of the proposals and requests that emerged during the Conference on Family Policies in order to identify the best solutions for investing in the family, an irreplaceable resource for our country.
|Approfondimenti scientifici della terza conferenza nazionale sulla famiglia||3.54 MB|